Image cover the whole front

Is there a way to make an image cover the whole first section like on this website?

https://www.minteducationconsulting.com/

Hi @Inazarab,

Thanks for reaching out!

Just set your page layout to Blank - No Container | Header, Footer template, then you can now set your section background full width.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thanks. it was already set to that setting though. I added the image as an element is there somewhere else I would have put it?

Hi @Inazarab,

You need to set the image as a background image on your section. To do that, please follow the steps below.

1.) Go to your section settings

2.) Then click the advanced option to set a background image

3.) In the background lower layer section, select background image then set the image.

After you accomplished all the steps above, you will now have a full-width background image.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

I don’t see that option. under setup I don’t have the overflow z or background options and there’s no background layer section.

Hi @Inazarab,

I believe that you are using the X theme. By default, the advanced mode was disable using theme that’s why you are not seeing that options. In order for the other settings to show, you need to enable the Advanced Mode. To do that, please follow the steps below.

1.) Click the navigation menu and then click again the preferences

2.) Then enable the Advanced Mode

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

It’s working thanks you so much for your help

Hi @Inazarab,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.