Image compression problems

Hi, I am having a few issues with inserting images into my posts.

I have been writing posts with no issues but it has come to my attention that the images show perfectly fine on a desktop/ laptop, but when I access these posts on a phone or tablet, they do not show, as if the images are all corrupted.

I tried uploading images and importing them into my posts, but quality is greatly reduced, and is no where near good enough for what I want.

Here is the website.

  1. Is there a way to fix the corrupted images such that they show on all devices?
  2. How do I import an image so that it is full quality?

Look forward to hearing back from you.
Thank you

Hey,

You can try to find a plugin conflict and to do it, just disable all of them (except the Themeco plugins) and check it again, if the issue persists, provide to us your WP credentials and we`ll take a look at this.

Still not working, I have tagged the credentials in the secure note.

Hi There,

I did check few articles on my mobile and the image showing fine. Can you give us specific link with corrupted images?
For good quality image, please check the following guide:
https://wpcurve.com/wordpress-guide-to-retina-images/

Hope this helps.