Image Captions in Excerpts

First of all, sorry for all the questions lately, my page is going live next week and I’m just catching all the last minute issues.

Again, this question relates to a third-party plugin, but I’m wondering if there’s something I can do with X Theme to correct the issue.

I’m using Blog Designer for my index page, and for some reason my image captions are showing up in the Excerpts. There is no option to change this in the plugin settings itself and I can’t find a solution to this issue anywhere else, so I’m really hoping someone on here can help!

Thanks again for all the great support!

Hello @kerridawn,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website URL for us to take closer look?

Thanks.

http://37.60.244.156/~thesefor/test-blog-page/page/2/

I’ve attached a screenshot of one of the examples, as there are some other excerpt-related issues (my fault) that I am in the process of correcting that have nothing to do with my post here.

Thanks again!

Hi,

I checked and this content is generated by the plugin.

Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

That’s fine, I understand. I was just curious if perhaps it was something with X that was causing the confusion, as I can’t seem to find any other plugin users having this issue.

Thanks anyway!

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.