Image border controls

Hi there. I have used the image BORDER RADIUS to make the images circular but it does not perform the same way as the screen size changes. Is there a formula for this? I am using em’s but perhaps one of the others provides a more predictable and consistent result. You can see it at https://sowinteraction.com/staging-wp2/

Thank you for any tips. I was so excited when I discovered it but really need to have it work better so I figure I am doing something incorrectly.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please bring your Inner and Outer border-radius to 10em or all the way to 100em, to make sure that your image will always be a perfect circle.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you!

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.