Image Blurred

Hi There.
I seem to be having some strange issues with images on the site. It seems every time I try to add an image onto the site, it comes across very blurry. It seems as though all of a sudden, any new images I place onto the site come across blurred, even if they exist on another page on the site perfectly fine. I even tried to put the original image back up only to find it suddenly is blurred. My high-resolution Logo has also turned blurry.
Any thoughts on how I can fix this?

https://corkwoodweb.co.za/ (currently under maintenance mode)

Summary

Unlock code is 1988

Hi @NickGuide,

We have examined your site and found few things regarding the logo issue you are having.

In your site your logo actual size is quite big and i.e 1331X344 Pixel.

Theme_Options_Pro (8)

And attached logo size is 300X78 Pixel in your theme option panel.

Theme_Options_X (1)
You may get rid of this blurry logo issue by uploading the original size logo once directly to the logo option in Theme Option.

Can you please specifiy which are the other images which you found blurry, any screenshot or video will help.

Thanks

Thanks. Sorry i’m not certain how to sort this out. It automatically sets the logo width to 300 x 78 each time. Is there any way to change this?

Hi @NickGuide,

Just upload the original one. In case if you don’t have it please download it from this link.

Thanks

Hi. Thanks. This isn’t working. I have tried to upload the logo several times. Each time it changes the image dimensions to 300 x 78 which was the size of the original logo on the creative agency demo that this site is based off.

My page seems to keep changing the dimensions of images. Try add in image to a page on the site…

Hi @NickGuide,

Sorry, but we can’t access your site to inspect, please check.

In the meantime, please clear and deactivate all your image optimizer plugin (e.g. JetPack or any plugin that has an image optimizer feature). Then clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache).

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi. Thank you for your response. I have no image optimization plugins that I am aware of. I did deactivate all plugins in any case but still didn’t help.
The site should be okay to reach now. I have just been on it myself.
Thanks again for your help

I managed to sort this out. For some reason it was set to reduce images to thumbnail once uploaded. Thanks anyway

Hello @NickGuide,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.