Image between logo and menu

Hi,

I’m using Ethos X Theme. I’m looking for about insert an image between logo and menu, but I’m not found what file I have to modified.

I’ve read about change code in _navbar.php, but in my actual version, I can’t find this file.

Please could you help me?

My idea is this:

–Page Fullwidth–
Logo
Image (full width)
Menu
Content
…

Thanks a lot.

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Hi again,

Finally, I 've found the archive that I have to modified.

Thanks for all.

Thanks for letting us know!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.