Image background on page not showing

Hey there, hope you are doing well. I have tried applying a background image at page level for two different pages but they do not show up. The pages just keep the default bg color. I am rebuilding this site into WP

Summary

http://www.extensionsofyourself.com/the-facts

So you can see why I need the image backgrounds. Each page has a different one. For the life of me though, I cannot get them to show.
http://192.185.174.84/the-facts/

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! Please add the following CSS code in the Theme Options > Global CSS or in the Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

.x-boxed-layout-active .site, .x-boxed-layout-active .x-site  {
    background-color: transparent !important;
}
.x-logobar, .entry-wrap, footer {
    background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.4) !important;
}

Let us know how this goes!

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome!

SOLVED THE PROBLEM

Hi again, ok, so I spoke a bit too soon, I added a bg image to another page, but it is not showing up. The one on the home page is showing fine.
http://192.185.174.84/photo-gallery/

Hi There,

Have you managed to solve the issue?

If you still need help, please let us know.

Yup, I edited my last comment to say that the problem has been solved :slight_smile:

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.