Image background layers disappearing when going into full screen mode

I notice that some of my Columns with Image background layers are disappearing when going into full screen mode (cmd +shift + A). See video below. Using Brave browser. Any idea what is happening?

Hello @threeoten,

Thanks for writing in! I have tested your site on my Brave browser and I cannot replicate the issue.

• See the video in the secure note below.

Best Regards.

You’ve misunderstood the issue. As you can see in the video that I sent, I am in the Cornerstone builder, not on the frontend.

Hello @threeoten,

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL
  • Browser and its version

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Secure note added to original post. Using latest version of Brave.

Hey @threeoten,

I still cannot replicate the issue.

• See the video in the secure note below.

Thanks.

That is also not what I meant. In my first post, I said (cmd +shift + A), which is the default keyboard shortcut in Cornerstone to preview your page fullscreen within the builder. I’m not referring to Brave’s full screen feature, but Cornerstone’s full screen feature.

I only mentioned Brave browser because I figured that you would want to know what browser this was happening for me in.

Hello @threeoten,

We will report this to our developer for further investigation. They should have a clue what is happening why the background image disappears when viewing the page in fullscreen while you are in the builder.

Please bear with us.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.