Image at ot of a section split into half

For some reason I can’t seam to keep the image on the right to stay the same height as the image on the left. It is the section with a black background for each 1/2. I put a gap on the right image to keep it close but I don’t think you should have to do that to make it semi work. Any CSS suggestions. https://natlvtn.org/fremont-veterans-memorial-park/ The section says the Park and Donation Levels.

I should clarify. It is the space above the image I can’t seem to keep consistent with the space above the image on the left side.

I removed the gap that was above both images. Now you can see the right image is higher than the left for some reason.

Hi There,

The space above images looks the same on my end:

Could you please send us with a screenshot how it looks like on your end?

Thanks.

Im my screen i can see the problem @rkassebaum is pointing to.

I use Firefox latest version.

Hi @Crisalis

Thanks for writing around! giving padding to table-cell columns won’t work, you need to remove the inline padding from the columns and add inline style border-spacing: 50px; to the row (Section > Row)

Hope this helps!

I like your suggestion. But it seams as if I can’t find the Inline CSS. Can you give me more information where to find it?

Hey There,

The inline css can be added in the “Customize” tab. Click the row or column.

By the way, border-spacing property will only work if you have enabled marginless column option in the row settings.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.