Hey, in the Featured Works section at http://demo.theme.co/designcloud/content/architecture-portfolio/ is an image and button. Is it possible to give that image ID or class or something so that I can make images clickable?
Thanks.
Hey, in the Featured Works section at http://demo.theme.co/designcloud/content/architecture-portfolio/ is an image and button. Is it possible to give that image ID or class or something so that I can make images clickable?
Thanks.
Hi there,
You can add an ID and a class to the button element when you click on the customize option of the button element.

Cool, but having little trouble getting the code right. If I know the image ID, how can I make it a “onClick=” link. Thanks.
Hi there,
You will have to add some custom Javascript for that in the JS panel. The code should be something like this:
(function($){
$( "#theID" ).on( "click", function() {
window.location.href = "http://example.com";
});
})(jQuery);
Awesome, thanks, works great.
You’re welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.