Image Array - Date Modified Field Possibilites

Hey guys,

I was wondering if you guys could help with some file array looper stuff?

So I want to display the last modified date of each file in a Month and Year format. I’ve been able to set up all the looper correctly but I’m just wondering what I need to change the {{dc:looper:field key=“modified”}} to make it only show Month and Year?

I know with an image array you can select a certain thumbnail size with {{dc:looper:field key=“thumbnail.medium”}}, I’m wondering if I can use the same principle for key=modified?

Any help would be awesome!

Hi @Maratopia_Digital,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your credentials so that we can check your Looper Setup? We can’t guarantee that there will be a solution but we will do our best to help you sort out your issue. To that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Page where Loopers is or the Layout Name

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This isn’t really an issue but more an if its possible situation.

I would also want to display the filesize looper field as MB if possible.

Have added the secure note.

Hello @Maratopia_Digital,

Regretfully, only date and time can be formatted in the dynamic content as of this moment. What you can do is simply add this:

{{dc:looper:field key="modified" type="date" format="F j, Y"}}

For the filesize, it cannot be formatted or changed into MB.

Best Regards.

Awesome thanks @ruenel that did the trick.

About the file size, could you point me in the right direction as to how to get this to show in MB, even if it custom code?

Cheers

Hello @Maratopia_Digital,

Glad that @ruenel were able to help you. For the file size, it would require custom development. I would suggest you contact a developer who can assist you with your concern. Please note that we don’t provide custom development support. It is out of the support scope.

Alternatively, you can check out this function reference https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/wp_get_attachment_metadata/

Hope it helps
Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.