Image alt text

Hi!

I see two issues regarding the “Classic Image” element.

  1. The alt field is not automatically filled with the alt text from the image that is on the media library.
  2. If I add the alt text to the alt field, it does not show on the front end page. It apparently gets created from the name of the file and the template name of the page…

I don’t see how I can add the alt image that I need for my images.
Please help.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Alt text is not pulled from the media library itself, however you can set it through the classic image element.

I have actually tested this issue on my end and I can confirm that the Alt information is displaying correctly.

If you’re using a caching plugin, make sure to purge your server cache and test this issue again. Or else try disabling your 3rd party plugins to see if you’re experiencing any plugin conflict.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.