I'm trying to use paid membership pro but there an error

hi, I’m trying to use the paid membership pro plugin to restrict some events, but when i try to edit one of the pages of paid membership pro appears an error

what can i do?

Hi Juan,

Thanks for reaching out.
There might be some different reasons behind your reason, I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue ** if you have activated it.
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above help, please provide login credentials for your staging site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: I have checked the given screenshot, but didn’t find the mentioned website in your Themeco Account, if it is not already listed with some other account please add that to get further support.

Thanks

thank you, I have checked and still I do not find the answer, I have created the secure note
thank you

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I recently had a similar issue and when I increased my PHP memory limit to 512M it seems to have fixed the issue. Just wanted to share incase it was helpful.

Hello Juan,

I tried to access your site dashboard but the given login details are not working. Please recheck and send us again.

It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL(Staging server)
  • Admin level username and password (Staging server)

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

sorry for the inconvenience, i have created the staging site, also i have added the login to a secure note
thanks in advance

thank you, I’ll see if that works, have a nice day

Hello Juan,

We are stuck at this screen.

We cannot get past this and see the log in form. Please double check.

Thanks.

yeah, that happened to me too, idk why, but if you try logging directly to the site it should work, and from the site it allows you to go to the stagging site, lemme know if that works
thank you

Hey Juan,

The issue has something to do with one of your plugins. I tried to disable all the plugins except for the ( Bluehost, Cornerstone, and Paid Membership Pro ) and the issue didn’t persist.

I suggest that you check this troubleshooting procedure.

Hope that helps.

ok, thank you

Hi Juan,

You are most welcome.

the jetpack plugin was causing my problems, one more question, what plugin would you recommend to replace jetpack? thank you

Hi Juan,

We don’t have any alternative recommendation on that.

Thanks

ok, thank you, have a nice day

Hi Juan,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.