I'm stuck on the front page

I deleted the color palette and made a new one, then the text lost the color on the pages, I fixed that, but on the front page itself, it won’t show the changes I made with the color palette.

If I delete the front page and make a new one and make that the new front page, or I delete the cache, clear the web browser data or go to cornerstone and delete the cache, then I’m stuck on the front page where it won’t show the changes. I can’t change the front page to another one that works, it sticks to the old front page that has been deleted and i can get it to stop.

I’m getting a lot of gray hair over it.

Hello @mikkelLindbjerg,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @mikkelLindbjerg,

By withdrawing the post, I believe you already have resolved the issue. If the issue still existed, you can let us know.

Thanks

@prakash_s
I still have the problem. I made a secure note with admin access to the page so you could check the problem, you haven’t done that ? :smiley:
it’s only the front page I can’t do anything about it doesn’t matter if I delete it and make a new one I’m stuck on the frontpage where the color of the text is gone

Hello @mikkelLindbjerg,

I checked your site settings it seems that you have created a custom layout for the front page just because you are not able to change the front page from the WordPress Dashboard —>Settings —>Reading—>Fornt page.

I would suggest you go to the layout and remove the assignment condition and then check it. Please have a look at the given screenshot and URL in the secure note. After removing the condition you need to save it and then you may change the Home page from the WordPress Dashboard —>Settings —>Reading—>Fornt page.

Thanks

thanks it works for now :smiley:

Hi @mikkelLindbjerg,

Glad that it is working now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.