iFrame were not displayed on Mobile devices like iphone

Hello,

my website is www.einkaufchip.de
For my products I have implemented differnet iFrames. The iFrames give an preview of my webshop www.my-eventshop.de

On Desktop Computers everything works fine, but on Mobile Devices especially on iPhones the iFrames were not displayed.
Please see the screenshot adjust.

Usually the iFrame should appear in the area where I made the read circle.

Can you solve the problem or tell me where the problem is?

Here are the log-in data if you need it.

Thank you very much.

Hey @Mario1986,

Your products display on my end. Regretfully, I have no idea why it isn’t showing on your end. This is surely not a theme issue though. Also, your setup of hosting your products in another site and just using an iframe to your main site is not recommended. Please use WooCommerce instead and host your shop in your main domain.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.