Iframe responsiveness breaks

I’m using the Libsyn podcast player for my podcast on my website.

I sent an email to Libsyn saying the podcast player isn’t responsive WHEN I move my iPhone horizontal and then back vertical and this is the reply I got, see below.

Hello,

The custom player is actually fully responsive, however, it is also an iFrame embed. If your CSS on your site does not properly handle iFrames responsively, the player responsiveness that we have coded in will break.

You may wish to have your theme developer or designer make sure to correct any issues with how iFrames are handled in your style sheets.

Best Regards,
Krystal O.
http://support.libsyn.com

How can I fix this?

Please see the affected URL in secret note.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s currently responsive, the iframe is styled with 100% width. If you’re referring to elements within the iframe then it’s not something we can cover. Iframe is like another window within your current site and its content is hosted somewhere else (outside your site). If the player elements break then you should tell them we can’t control it outside the iframe.

Thanks!