Using Cornerstone content box and text box both show the iframe working in the preview, but when page loads on a different browser or incognito tab nothing is generated. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled everything, & flushed the cache yet nothing is working. I trouble-shooted with an iFrame from a different thread in here and it showed up fine. I don’t see how it could be a PHP memory limit issue if the iframe loads from the admins page.
www.designtopsmd.com/about
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, would you mind sharing with us your iFrame code? When I look at the source, your iframe markup is there but no content. And try adding your iFrame code to a RAW Content element and see if that works.
Cheers!
Thank you for the help! I used the RAW CONTENT box and it has populated on other browsers. Amazing!
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.