Dear support,
I don’t know why that I can’t set the height of the iframe. I put it in a row section and no matter how I set the height by style or inline it doesn’t work.
Do you have any clue?
Cheers,
Ken
Dear support,
I don’t know why that I can’t set the height of the iframe. I put it in a row section and no matter how I set the height by style or inline it doesn’t work.
Do you have any clue?
Cheers,
Ken
Hi there,
Please kindly add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:
iframe[name="chat"] {
height: 500px;
}
Change 500 to whatever size you like for the height of the iframe.
Thank you.
Hi Christopher,
Thanks for the quick reply. It works.
One more question. The width of iframe doesn’t fit to iPhone even I set it as width:100%. Do you have any suggestion?
Cheers,
Ken
Hi Ken,
Please also add this CSS:
.page-id-1622 #x-section-3 .x-container.max.width {
width: 100%;
max-width: 100%;
}