Iframe header problem

Hi,

I would like to add a iframe to my header with the pro header builder with the raw or text element. And assign the header to the whole site.
The iframe code is:

The Preview looks fine:

But the frontend looks like:

It looks like theres no header is assigned.

Now when i am back in the header builder and reload the header with the iframe, the header is empty and has no content anymore. I tried it with different iframe but the problem is the same.

It would be great if you could help me. Thanks.

Best
Tobi

Hey Tobi,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Tobi,

I have checked both the header in your website through Header Builder but didn’t find the section marked in your screenshot. Can you please mention the specific header and the section where you have added that section?

Thanks

Hey,

the header ist called xx_2022. There is no iframe included because it the content would be deleted.
Please try to insert a iframe. For example by the red arrow and try to preview in the browser.

Thanks

Hi Tobi,

I have checked the Headers again and didn’t find any header in that name you mentioned. I found a header named xx_header_neu which does not have the structure as defined in the screenshot you described here. And there is no option for adding any iframe, you may be trying to add the iframe embed code into any of the existing elements. I would suggest you add the iframe code into any of your headers, so we can understand what exactly you are trying to do and that helps us to recognize the problem you are facing.

Screenshot 2022-05-19 140051

Thanks

Hey,

the problem is, as soon as I insert the iframe into the header and save it, and then exit the header builder and open exactly the same header again, the entire content is deleted.

I have now inserted a new header “TEST” and added a raw element “iframe”, see screenshot. I send the iframe code in a secure note (i deleted “<” and “>” so that i can post the iframe-code). It’s best if you try it out yourself.

Thanks a lot
Tobi

Hi Tobi,

I have checked the code in my local by changing the backquote to double quote and it worked in the header. I went ahead and deactivated the plugins in your test website and found that it start working. It means any of the deactivated plugin is the reason behind your issue. I would suggest you activate the plugin one by one to find which is the reason behind your issue.

Thanks

Hi Tristup,

komisch das ist immer das erste was ich mache alle PlugIns deaktivieren :smiley:
okay i will check it and give you feedback which Plugin is responsible.

Thanks.

Ok it’s strange, I have activated one plug-in after the other. Each time I reloaded the page. When I activated them all, the header was still there and it worked.

Then I went back into the header builder and edited the header and saved it. Then it disappeared again in the frontend.

Any other suggestions how to find out what it can be?

Hi Tobi,

It will be very difficult to tell you anything. Still, I would suggest you deactivate the plugins again and activate them one by one giving a time in between that and clearing the browser cache multiple times. It may be due to a plugin but can’t be recognized as browser is showing the older version of the output from the cache.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.