iFrame cropped on X theme

I have a little problem in my web contandoovejas.com created with x theme.

The problem is that I installed a phpBB forum through the plugin ‘WP w3all phpbb integration’ that fits with iframe and the header of the forum appears cropped, this only happes in full width. After several conversations with the developer, we have seen that the problem comes from the subject and not I know how to solve it.

When viewing the page contandoovejas.com/forums, page that integrates by forum phpBB iframe, the header of the forum appears cut and when entering resposive begins to adapt better, the same happens with contandoovejas.com/work in which it seems that The body of the page is set below the menu.

Thanks a lot

Hi There,

Please go to X > Launch > Theme Options > Header > NAVBAR TOP HEIGHT (PX): Increase 20px.

Hope this helps.

Hi Lely, thanks for the help. This works only in full resolution, in full width web but when i reduce the size and responsive works in other resolutions the top Height is too much and push down too much the forum.

How i can archieve different heights depending of the window size of menu breaks to responsive?
You can see what im talking about if you open contandoovejas.com/forums and resize window.

Thanks a lot for your help, I hope this is just as easy

Regards

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

.x-main.full {
  
    margin-top: 90px;
}

Hope it helps!

Thanks for the code Joao, but still happens same as last reply.

Im grateful but margin-top push down the forum in full size and correct the issue but do same as window is decreasing and in mobile resolution the margin is too much.

How can i make an interpolation of window size from max to min adapting the margin-top? i can isolate the behavior to different pages and let someone without it?

Hello There,

Your actual navbar height is 81pixels. In the theme options, you only set it to 30 pixels. Please remove the css code given by @Joao and set the Navbar Top Height which was pointed out by @Lely and this time around, please put 81 pixels.

The correct topbar height should resolve your issue. Please let us know how it goes.

Works perfect thanks, always the best answer is the simpliest one.

Thanks for help, i have some more questions about my website and theme, can i ask them here or open other thread?

I would like the icon to open the widget_bar to be different and that its background should not be diagonal but straight as the menu, which should occupy only a small part, like a small cube on the right side with a login icon.

It would be interesting that this icon and its background will adapt responsively for the resolution of mobile and that the icon color could change if the user was registered or not.

This is possible? If so I would be grateful if you could indicate or guide me to do it, this is a very important project for me and although I do not have great knowledge about web programming I am dedicating a lot of time and effort to learn the possible and to be able to do it, I greatly appreciate the help you give me and other users.

You are a great support, greetings and I hope you can help me.

Hi there,

Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

If you have more questions, please open a separate thread.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!