If menu through header pro the sub menu item is not opening

Dear Support team

I tried various option, I have made 3 items in the submenu is not opening. If I go the same menu without using a header in PRO its working. I clicked anchor indicator everything but its not ready to open, even tried plugins closed but no use.

Can you see the website please and what could be the reason.

Hello @mujtaba677,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict or JS/CSS customization that is overriding the style. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

If none of those work, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you so much @prakash_s, i believe some version compatibility was a problem. I was using x theme earlier so could be that reason so got a clue from your reply above.

There was error coming also when I press WordPress Appearance/customize option, I am able to take a screenshot as it disappears so quickly, it was for Envira gallery so I switched off that plugin also. I removed sidebars also so that could be an issue but not sure.

Anyhow I made a new header through design cloud and now busy editing and matching with my theme. I hope it works and will not have this error.

Thank you once again.

Hello @mujtaba677,

Kindly disable the debug mode. You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the Appearance > Customize page, you should no longer be seeing those PHP Warning. With regards to the submenu items, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel
Thanks for writing back

The problem was gone when I deactivated envira gallery but anyhow i update the debug code as you said and activated the envira gallery, the error reappeared.

I have solved that menu problem by making another header which is working fine but the only problem is that the submenu screen merged below footer when footer on screen, you can see yourself.

The other problem is I am using one-page anchors, so all menu item is highlighed color and also when I press Home on the menu it try to reopen the page which i believe should ignore when I am on the same page.

Your help is appreciated. Login details in the secure note.

Hi @mujtaba677.

Thanks for sharing your credentials. Unfortunately, the credentials is not working, please double check it so that we can help you to solve your issue.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

@marc_a @ruenel
I have checked and reset the password, its working.

My queries here again:

The problem was gone when I deactivated envira gallery but anyhow i update the debug code as you said and activated the envira gallery, the error reappeared.

I have made the new header which is working but the footer is overlapping this new header. Its sticky header so when browsing until down, sublink will go under footer and invisible.

The other problem is I am using one-page anchors, so all menu item is highlighed color and also when I press Home on the menu it try to reopen the page which i believe should ignore when I am on the same page.

Your help is appreciated. Login details in the secure note.

i believe reply button pressed wrong to myself so you missed my response. Please see the username and password again and my queries. Thanks

Hi @mujtaba677,

Please find the answer to your queries.

1. The issue you mentioned earlier, is not visible on your website. Can you please explain the steps to get this issue on your site?

2. The z-index of the bar is by default 9999, which is applicable for Header and Footer both. I went ahead and set the z-index of footer bar lesser than header bar and it works.

1. The Home is linked to the Frontpage and that is why it loading the page while clicked. I would suggest you add a custom link with URL: https://socialmedia95.com/#cs-content, which points to the top container ID.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thank you so much @tristup for solving my problems.

1. For this one Envira Gallery plugin when activated, On pressing Appearance/Customize a brief message appears.
  1. and for my 3rd issue, all menu items are in highlighted colours because they are on the same page. Can we change that or it will remain highlighted.

Hello @mujtaba677,

Thanks for the updates.

1.) The PHP notice is displaying in Appearance > Customize and I can confirm it. This does not directly affect any feature or elements on your site. You can ignore this message. We will also continue to investigate why this is showing.

3.) This can be resolved by turning OFF the “Current Link” option in your Navigation Inline element.

I went ahead and I already turn it OFF. Please check your homepage now.

Thank you so much I really appreciate your team help in solving these problem.

You are most welcome @mujtaba677!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.