I’ve created a static left header menu for our company intranet page. As with everybody else…IE11 is causing the flex to be skewed. I’ve been modifying settings with no success. Any ideas on how to get the flex column to appear correctly? I’ve added a few screen shots of what it looks like in IE vs Chrome.
Hi,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.
Thank you.
Unfortunately this site is only accessible internally on our network. I can provide the .tco file if that would help.
Hi there,
It looks like the one causing this is the image, it follows the original height of the image instead of the resized dimension. Could you try changing your image size? I see this issue sometimes on IE and it’s browser bugs, it has issues handling flex styling and the shrinking due to flex grow.
Thanks!
as always…thanks for the help! Changing the image size helped the vertical alignment in IE11.
You’re welcome. Glad we could help.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.