IE Visual Composer Discrepancy

Hello!

I am having a strange discrepancy with Visual Composer displaying in internet explorer. If you go to the page asti.com/manufacturing you will see in Chrome that the horizontal navigation bar is justifying text in the middle of the bar, as it is meant to and as it is listed in VC. However, it is displaying at the bottom of the nav in IE. I have tried to set media query rules in my global CSS already to fix it just on IE, but it hasn’t worked.

Anything else I can do?

Also, let me know if you need my credentials for anything.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, are you referring to the inline menu with the gray background-color? Please add this to Theme Options > CSS

.x-menu-inline {
  @include display(flex);

  > li {
    @include display(flex);
    @include flex-direction(inherit);
    @include justify-content(inherit);
    @include align-items(inherit);

    > a {
      @include flex-basis(100% !important);
    }
  }
}

And by the way, what version of IE are you on? Keep in mind that the theme is not fully compatible with outdated versions of IE.

Cheers!

Hello!

The version of IE is 11, so I would think the theme would work on that one, correct? Also, this CSS didn’t do anything to the elements. Anything else I could try?

Hi,

You can try this code instead.

.wpb_content_element {
      margin-bottom: 0;
}

.vc_row-has-fill>.vc_column_container>.vc_column-inner {
      padding-top:0;
}

Please add it in Theme Options > CSS

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.