IE 11 header and text display issues

Hello!

A client just informed me that their site’s home page header and few other pages look horrible in IE 11. I see in the forums that this is possibly an issue with Flexbox (and was apparently fixed in an update to PRO?), but I’m still having the issue and couldn’t figure out how to resolve it on my site. I am using the latest version of PRO, everything up to date. The site is: https://www.proudlydekalb.com.

Here’s the home page header. You can see that there’s a lot of overlapping. The header for the rest of the pages sometimes works ok, but sometimes the text stacks and gets cut off. Also, the menu dropdowns open to the right instead of down.

Here is an interior page. It’s seems the headlines didn’t get the memo to wrap.

Let me know if you need to log in. Thanks for a great theme and all your support!

Hey @OCcreates,

I see this issue in your home page.

IE needs a specific height for the bar like 850px.

For your other page, try setting the TEXT CONTENT FLEX LAYOUT of your headline element to row. Also see Secure Note.

Thanks.

Thank you! The text content flex layout suggestion worked for my other pages and the header seems to work now in IE 11.

When I went in to edit the header, as I was playing around with the bar height as suggested, I noticed that one of my containers was set to Fill Space Equally and the other to Standard. I changed the first one to Standard and that seems to have resolved the issue on IE 11! I was able to leave the height at auto.

Hey @OCcreates,

I’m sorry I might have missed that. Glad you’ve sorted it out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.