IE 11 Footer Issue

Hello!

I’ve been through all the settings and I can’t seem to figure this bug out. The footer appears fine in Firefox, Chrome, Safari on Mac but on PC IE11 (probably other versions and browsers as well but I don’t have access to test) the spacing is off and it’s cut off on the right side and not centered:

Is there a setting I’m missing? I’m adding the credentials in a secure note.

Thank you!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please set all the Container’s Self Flex option to Fill Space Equally


Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Ok I did that and now the footer is like this in IE:

Hi There,

Sorry about that, IE is doing unexpected things sometimes. Please set back the Flex Basis to 100% and a Width 100% to the text element itself as well.

Then set the bar’s FLEX LAYOUT horizontal to Space Between and adjust the bar’s Content Length to align it to the header.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Ok I tried that and now they are each on their own row:

I tried changing the bar to column instead of row, which put them all side by side, but then the columns were 100% in height.

I’m sure I’m missing something. Can you take a look at my settings and see where I’m going wrong? I had to change it all back because the site is live.

Hi There,

Not sure what you did as I can’t replicate that issue on my test. I copied your footer and did my last instruction to it, that seems to work fine see the test page.

Thanks,

1 Like

That did the trick! Not sure what I missed, but at any rate – it’s good to go! Thanks for the help. I will be building all of my client sites using Theme X Pro. It’s fantastic.

1 Like