Identifying Where Posts Are Pulled From

Hello,

I’m trying to understand where the posts are being generated from on this page:
https://theartofcharm.com/podcast/

I went to the page in the WP dashboard and ‘edited with Pro’ but the sections for the posts do not exist. I thought maybe there was a shortcode in the text view, but didn’t see that either.

Then I tried to start looking through the directories via FTP, but I need some direction on how the Pro theme is set up to understand where this template is coming from. I checked the child theme’s files but didn’t see anything that would resemble/put the html I’m seeing on the page.

How can I back my way into finding where this is generated?

Thanks!

Hi @ajharbinger,

Thanks for writing in.

I could see that in the description of the feeds that it is taken from fb events. Would you mind sharing us your FTP and Admin credentials so we could check your setup and identify which one is generating it.

Let us know how it goes. Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

Hi @nico. Thanks for your reply. I’ve attached a secure note with the information you requested. Thanks!

Hi there,

Would you mind double checking the FTP details?

I tried to login but I am getting Authentication Failed error.

Thank you.

Hello, attached the FTP credentials for STG. Thanks.

Hi There,

I tried to connect using ftp credentials but it is still not working. Though from your initial post, I tried to login too to double check. I compare what is showing on the frontend and what is showing on Cornerstone editor and they are the same. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFfec5DGWW. Am I seeing a different version of site? Latest episode part and most popular episode are both available on Cornerstone editor. Can you clarify which section of the post is no existng?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.