Identifying fonts used in demo content

Hi,

How do I find out which fonts are used in demo/expanded demo stacks? Going to Templates ==> Fonts for the font manager does not tell me what font I am starting with in the demo or expanded demo. When I inspect the element on the page in Cornerstone, it only identifies it as h1, h2, etc, and “inherit” for the other settings.

Hi there,

Please install the WhatFont google Chrome extension and then you can click on each element on the front end and it will tell you the exact font used.

Thank you.

OK, thanks. I have installed several demos and expanded demos to try different fonts and learn how to use the theme, so how do I get rid of all of those demos and start fresh? I am using a child theme. I want to start over fresh, and I don’t want to have excess code from unused demos loading on the site.

Hello @Vana732,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

You can reset theme options settings from X > Overview > Customizer Manager > Click Reset. Regarding contents, you need to delete them manually. If you wish to start afresh, you may choose to reinstall WordPress and subsequently install X and Cornerstone.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.