I'd like to switch back to x theme that i purchased

HI,
I have recently lost all my work with the new X theme.

I have logged in 8 hours with my host service to get my homepage to work using cornerstone. They uninstalled all plugins, but that did not work. They did something else. However, it is not saving any work that i do.

Also, i checked other pages that I created with cornerstone and they are gone and getting the same error message.

I really don’t want to uninstall all my pluggins or spend a week of hours trying to make this work. I’d really like to go back to the x theme and cornerstone that I purchased, please.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Have you tried restoring your site back? I think you can request it from your host. It’s the only way to get back to your site unchanged. That’s because even if you uninstall the latest version and install the old one, the internal data and configuration will not restore back to older one.

Once you set up your old site backup, you can then clone it to staging and test the update and changes there. We recommend doing the redesign, maintenance, or major updates in a test site first. Major updates contain features and other functionality that doesn’t exist from the older version, so, issues are unavoidable unless you’re starting from zero.

Or are you simply wish to downgrade your license?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.