ID and Style missing in elements

Dear Themeco,

During my pages with cornerstone I can’t find attributes like ‘ID’ and ‘Style’.

I’ve read on the forum that in previous cornerstone versions an ‘advanced controls’ button was available.
According to the topics i’ve red, the new version should have those controls available as default.

At this moment I use the automaticly added classes like el82.x-section, but this costs me a lot of time as those numbers change when adding new sections.

Is it normal that the atrributes ID and Style are missing on all elements? I already tried to update cornerstone from a fresh zip, but this doesn’t make sense.

As my hosting provider does not allow login’s from other countries I can’t provide you a working login.
I’ve added an screenshot from the properties of an image element.

Hopefully I missed something.

Thank you in advance,

Jules

Hi Jules,

You can find those boxes on the customize tab of each V2 Element.

Have in mind that the classic elements are still available and we can find those boxes at the bottom of the element each time.

A few of the V2 Elements really dont offer those boxes, in that case I would suggest you adding the ID or class to the column, row or section where your elements are placed.

Hope it helps

Thank you Joao,

Unbelievable that I missed this tab.
You really make my day.

Topic can be closed!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.