Hi Support Team
I’ve got a site where icons are working in Safari but not Chrome. Any ideas? Many thanks for your support. See attached screenshot. 
Regards,
Hi Support Team
I’ve got a site where icons are working in Safari but not Chrome. Any ideas? Many thanks for your support. See attached screenshot. 
Regards,
Hi There,
Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?
Thanks.
It’s working now. I had a developer clean up my database and that seemed to fix a lot of issues.
I do have one question. I am now seeing a bunch of my elements are called “classic” - is that a change that just happened with the latest upgrade? Or did this developer do something to switch my elements to classic?
Many thanks for your help!
Ohhhh, I see. So many more options in the new versions of elements! Amazing!
The old elements now have “Classic” attached to them and they have no advanced controls. Please see our changelog for more details.
Glad you liked the updates.