Icons Slid Off

Hey guys!

Grats on the new update and good luck with the storm of support tickets!

I was going to wait a few days with this one, but we need to release this site.

Here is a screenshot of what happened after the update:

As you can see, the icons are not centered within the circles. They used to be right in the center. The margins were set to 5px all around, and I had to adjust each side separately to fix the same problem on another header.

Any advice? Or should I just adjust the margins myself until a fix comes out?

Hi there,

Please provide the URL so your site so that we can check.

Thank you.

Looks like the problem fixed itself, no worries…

Hey There,

It’s good to know that it is already fixed. We really appreciate it.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

All the best.