Icons Showing in Cornerstone But Not on Front End of Website

Hi, I’ve built a website and used font awesome icons before the telephone number and email address and they’re showing fine in Cornerstone, but they don’t appear on the front end! I’ve included screen grabs for you to see.

https://www.alskiffington-smith.co.uk/

Hi There,

Please try using our Icon Shortcodes.

If the issue persists, please provide your wp admin credentials so we can take a closer look.

http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/icons/

Thank you!

Hi, yep, that’s sorted it thanks! But I’m a bit confused by it though as to why it’s stopped displaying the icons in the way I was doing it, as I was given the code by yourselves a few months back and it’s been fine up until this point! The code was:

Cheers

Hi There,

I am glad it worked, in order to clarify your concern, please share the code again with us.

In order to share code on the forum, once you have pasted the code you need to select it all and wrap on the code tags on the toolbar of the message box. Please see image attached.

Hope it helps

Ah, sorry, didn’t realise! Here’s the code:

<i class="x-icon x-icon-mobile-phone" data-x-icon="" aria-hidden="true"></i>

Cheers

Hi again,

Thank you for providing the code. I tested in my local setup and it works fine in both Raw Element and Text Element. It could be the cache issue. Make sure to purge plugin’s cache if you’re using and clear the browser’s cache as well.

Hope this helps!

It was weird because it was showing on the front end in December last year and it had just disappeared when I went to view it today!

Thanks for testing it out though.

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.