Icons on back-end and cornerstone not displaying, elements in cornerstone editing spiral

Hey guys,

I’ve set up this site on another server and after transferring it over to the clients server (www.easily.co.uk) I’m having trouble with editing content as I cant see any of the element icons, or elements on the actual page. I use X theme and Cornerstone a lot so I’m confident with it and happy to work around it, but my client is finding it difficult writing blog posts etc.

If I edit the item in Chrome it doesn’t display anywhere. If I use Safari, the Open in New Tab, responsive and icons in the left panel display fine, but the page remains ‘loading’ for the whole time.

I’m pretty sure it’s something to do with the hosting company, as I’ve tried it on other browsers/ computers/ servers and the common trend is the server, so I’m happy to contact them, I was just wondering if you knew why it wasn’t displaying and what I should ask them to do?

Thanks so much!
Tom

I am having the same problem.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, first please try to install and run Transient Cleaner

1. Install Transient Cleaner
2. Navigate Dashboard -> Tools -> Transients
3. Set Clear Expired Transients -> Enable
3. Set Clear Expired Transients -> Clean Now
5. Set Remove All Transients -> Enable
6. Set Remove All Transients -> Optimize Afterwards
7. Set Remove All Transients -> Clean Now
8. Save Changes
9. Recheck your Cornerstone for functionality

If that does not work, please contact your hosting and ask how you can add the svg, woff and woff2 MIME types effectively.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!