Hey! For some reason when I view this page on an ipad/iphone, the icons don’t show up (including that play button icon on the button) and when I do click on the play button it doesn’t start the video like it should. If you view this on desktop you’ll see how it’s supposed to be, but it doesn’t work on ipad for some reason…
Hello There,
On my desktop screen, I am seeing the play icon. When I click on it, it does not do anything. Please remove the code in the text element and insert it in a raw content element instead. If it does not, please send us the original wistia code so that we can test it in our local test server.
Please let us know how it goes.
It works! (: thanks
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.