Icons not showing

Hello. I’m working on a website for someone else using Theme X and Cornerstone. Any Icon that I add from the elements doesn’t show, but shows a faded colour where the icon should be. If you visit www.arousedfinger.com , on the homepage under the section Fingering Antics, you could see how the icons inside the pink circles don’t appear. Any solution for that?

Additionally, on the mobile version, the navbar of the menu also appear faded in colour (the 3 horizontal lines on top of each other), and I can’t seem to change the colour of these 3 lines.

Below is an images

Any help, please?!

Hi There,

Please add the following code to .htaccess file locates in the root directory of your website:

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
    Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
</IfModule>

Let us know how it goes!

Hi Thai,
Thanks for your reply. Sadly it didn’t work!

Hey There,

I have investigated the issue and I found out that the icons were actually displayed on the page. There were not visible because you have added this custom css which affects the opacity of the icons.

:before {
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    background-color: #ff0000;
    display: block;
    opacity: 0.125;
}

If you remove the opacity: 0.125; in the code, you will see the icons.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.