Icons No Longer showing

I have used font-awesome icons across my site (https://thecompletemarketingsolution.co.uk/), but they’re no longer visible in the from end. I can see them in the back end?

Hi @simonwr1976,

Thanks for reaching out.
It seems that FontAwesome font is not imported properly, this might happen if the Font Awesome options are disabled from Theme Options > Miscellaneous.

I would suggest you enable the option and check once again. If that still persists, there might be some different reasons behind your reason, I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Plugin Conflict
2.Theme Update related issue
3.Child Theme Related issue ** if you have activated it
4.CSS/JS Customization
5.Disabling Cache
6.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps and you are still getting the issue, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply.

I’d already checked in theme options. I’ve just tried moving the sliders to off, saving it and then turning them on again, but that didn’t work.

I’ve disabled all plugins apart from Cornerstone and that didn’t solve it either.

I just changed from the child theme to the parent theme and that seemed to do the trick.

I’m really not sure what is causing the issue in the parent theme though?

Hello @simonwr1976,

Yes, you are right it seems that there is an issue with your child theme, I would suggest you please contact a developer who can assist you with your concern or you can avail of services called One where customization custom code or questions are answered. Please note we don’t provide the support or investigation on customized child themes or related issues. It is out of the support scope.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.