Icons List Where I can Bold and Italicize selected text

I am trying to have a bulletted list that I can bold or italicize some words in each list item.

I found this recommendation in the forum (putting this code into a text element) It worked, except I want circle bullet points (or to customize it in general). when I replace “check” with “circle”, the check mark remains. I think it has something to do with “” but I don’t know what that does. I found the icon list but I cant seem to get this to work. Can I have some help please. Thanks.

Hello @ggooley,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

The character is the FontAwesome cheatsheet. All you need to do is visit following URL and copy the icon that you like and use the same in your code. http://fontawesome.io/cheatsheet/

Here is a screencast that you can use to refer. https://screencast.com/t/ZbsGsfLTni

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.