Icons in widget title at sidebar

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a query regarding the Icons in the widget titles in my sidebar. At my homepage. I would like to add icons in the 2 remaining widgets (“Meistgelesen” & “Könnte dich auch interessieren”) (see picture)



I know, that normally the widget title does not allow HTML. Strange enough with the revolution slider, it did. Also, there seems to be an plugin “HTML in Widget Title” that could solve this problem. However it does not work. I tried every HTML code, but no satisfying result could be achieved. Since the two widgets do not contain any text possibility, skipping the widget title and use the icon in the widget text itself is also not an possibility.

I hope, that you could help me with the CSS or any other solution in order to put icons in the titles. I would highly appreciate it.

Regards,
Luis

Hi Luis,

You will have to add through custom CSS like this:

.widget_top-posts .h-widget:before,
.widget_ess_grid .h-widget:before {
    content: "\f02d";
    top: -0.045em;    
}

Hope this helps.

Thank you! Worked perfectly!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.