Icons in menus - renew stack

I’m trying to add icons in the Renew menu from Appearance > Menus. But even when I choose the icons they don’t show up in the navbar. Any suggestions?

make sure you’re choosing the correct Menu | Customize >

I definitely am choosing the correct menu from the Appearance settings – for now I only have the one menu. But the icons aren’t showing up in the menu itself…

Try this:

< i class="x-icon x-icon-user" data-x-icon="&#xf007;" aria-hidden="true"></i>

P.S. Remove the space between [< i] class="… the website won’t let me write it correctly without hiding it

List of codes:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/icons/

I tried but a message appeared saying there were 13 errors and it might break my site. I think it should work without adding a shortcode. Hmm…

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.