Hello, X-Masters!
I would like to add social links in to main menu.
My main menu has only links to my own social profiles. All.
How I can add icon instead texts?
Thank you
P.S.: Font Awesome doesn’t work.
Hello, X-Masters!
I would like to add social links in to main menu.
My main menu has only links to my own social profiles. All.
How I can add icon instead texts?
Thank you
P.S.: Font Awesome doesn’t work.
Hi There,
Font-awesome will work, but you need to to inspect the icon and copy the html code with data-x-icon info. Those squares look the same to the human eye but they carry information the computer can read.
You can inspect the icons here: http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/icons/
<i class="x-icon x-icon-facebook" data-x-icon="" aria-hidden="true"></i>
Hope it helps
Thank you for your help!
Ohh! Sorry! Could you please give me an example with google+?
I had a lot of attempts but has no results 
Hi There,
You can use any of these two options, I prefer the first 
<i class="x-icon x-icon-google-plus" data-x-icon="" aria-hidden="true"></i>
<i class="x-icon x-icon-google-plus-square" data-x-icon="" aria-hidden="true"></i>
Hope it helps
Thank you.
You are welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.