Icons for Cornerstone Not Showing

I’m having issues with cornerstone not showing any icons.
I’ve tried following the troubleshooting guides with allowing CORS, disabling all plugins but nothing was working. I even saw some posts about Clearing the Style cache but when I go to Cornerstone>Settings on the wordpress backend it doesn’t show anything.

Hey Mike,

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects the Cornerstone UI on your website.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately, the given credentials are not working. Before you send the updated credentials, I would suggest you troubleshoot by following the below steps. The problem you are having might be due to the improper update of the X theme and Cornerstone plugin.

1. Delete the Cornerstone
  2. After deletion please use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone.

After you update it, I would still suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

Thanks

I deleted cornerstone and reinstalled using the link. In incognito I went to the Cornerstone>Settings and it still is showing blank.

I’ve fixed the login, please try again

Hi Mike,

It could be that the parent X theme is corrupted, I suggest that you reinstall a fresh copy from your themeco dashboard and upload it to your website.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Hi Marc,

I deleted the parent X theme and reinstalled it but it’s still not working.

So I searched up more on that error and it turns out that Siteground’s HTTPs Enforce was breaking it. I disabled it and went back to cornerstone>settings>clear style cache and the icons showed up again.

Hi Mike,

We’re glad that you’re able to figure it out! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.