Icons are not displaying when site forwards to other URL

In my site http://www.acuity-link.net, I have set the WordPress address to acuity-link.net and the Site Address to web.acuity-link.com. I have to set it up this way for my client.

Now none of my icons are showing on the site in the Chrome browser.

I will attach a screenshot of my settings and a screenshot of my missing icons.

Note: The icons were showing up before I changed the Site address to web.acuity-link.com

SITE INFO:
acuity-link.net
WordPress 4.9 running X – Child Theme
Installed Version of X: 5.1.1

Hi There,

Please add this code to the .htaccess file locates in your root directory.

<FilesMatch "\.(ttf|otf|eot|woff)$">
  <IfModule mod_headers.c>
    Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
  </IfModule>
</FilesMatch>

Let us know how it goes!

That worked, thank you!

On behalf of my colleagye, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.