Icon Stack - Sidebar not displaying

Hi! I’m using Icon Stack in X Theme. I have Woocommerce installed.

The sidebar menu shows up and works properly on all pages EXCEPT the individual products page. Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you

Hi There,

You need to go to Theme Options > Layout and Design > Choose a sidebar layout.

On the pages you do not want a sidebar you will click > edit page > on WordPress classic backend editor > under the blue update button > Page Attributes > Page Templates > Choose: Blank No Container Header Footer.

Hope it helps

Yes, I want the sidebar to appear on the right, and content on the left on all pages (including product pages)

Under Theme Options> Layout and Design> Choose a sidebar layout, I chose “Content Left, Sidebar Right”

It works on ALL pages EXCEPT product pages. How can I make the sidebar appear on the product page also?

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. As I was investigating the issue in your site, I suddenly experienced this:

Kindly disable the HTTPS plugin by renaming or removing the plugin folder by logging in your ftp. You may not need to use this plugin as long as you set the Site URL and WordPress address url in the settings, Settings > General to make use of the https.

Once this too many redirect issue is resolve, we will log in back and continue to check your sidebar issue.

Thank you for your understanding.