ICON stack sidebar continued scrolling issues after updates

I have been waiting through numerous updates for you to resolve the problem with the ICON stacks sidebar no longer scrolling. Please either issue an update to resolve this or tell me what compatible stack I can seamlessly replace this with, without issues. I have various sites using this theme and the sidebar has not worked for many months now, although you previously said it will be fixed in a future update.

Hello @vpmllc,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello Mark,

We will bump our issue tracker about this issue. In the meantime, you can apply this CSS fix:

.x-content-sidebar-active .x-sidebar {
        overflow-y: scroll;
}

Please bear with us. Thanks.

Thank you. This is a temporary fix, as it adds a second scroll bar to the page. Please escalate this it has not been working for quite some time now.

You are most welcome, Mark.

We’ll add in a fix to icon sidebar not scrolling in a soon to come release.

You can hide the extra scrollbar with the following. Some discussions I read online debated the usability of doing something like this so we might hold off on adding into the theme for now. Have a great day.

.x-sidebar::-webkit-scrollbar {
    width: 0px;
    background: transparent; /* make scrollbar transparent */
}

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.