Icon stack Portfolio template

Hi, I would like to be able to add a sidebar to the Portfolio item pages. I have looked at other forum topics and none seems to address my issue. I would like a sidebar on portfolio pages that has links to other portfolio pages. I will not have many portfolio pages so this would not be a long list.

My other issue is that I would like to make the portfolio content area wider. I am using a shortcode to pull in a Pinterest board for each portfolio page and it is very narrow and centered down the middle of the page.

Can you help?

Hello @jlswilton,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

  1. Essentially you would like to select portfolio template and then Use Global Content Layout under page layout section. Please make sure that the global layout is not full width. You can change global layout under X > Launch > Options > Layout and designs > Content Layout. Next, under Appearance > Sidebar create a new sidebar and assign the sidebar to portfolio page. Last step is to add Widgets from Appearance > Widgets. I have created a demo screencast that you can refer. https://screencast.com/t/Pw1hBvKw4

  2. Can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.