Icon stack border css

Can somebody can tell me how to change border style for post, content_band, recent_post … footer… in icon stack.

I try to change the css with the code below, but i think i have to put the shortcode name before ??

???
{
border-style: none;
}

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you mind providing site’s URL where the borders are? The CSS is correct, but I’m not sure with selector either as I’m not sure where the border is being applied. We’ll know once we check it.

Thanks!

Hi !

The site is http://hugleclerc.com

The border appear almost every where when i use a shortcode.

Thank for your help !

Hi there,

Thanks for the URL!

Can you please add this css and let us how this goes!

.x-recent-posts a, .x-recent-posts .x-recent-posts-content, {
  border: 0px !important;
} 
.x-content-band.border-bottom {
  border-bottom: 0px !important;
}
.x-content-band.border-top {
  border-top: 0px !important;
}
.x-content-band.border-left {
  border-left: 0px !important;
}

.x-content-band.border-right {
  border-right: 0px !important;
}

Thanks

Thank a lot !!!
it working ! So if i understand for the other shortcode i put CSS = .x-(name of the shortcode).border-right {
border-right (left, top, bottom): 0px !important;

Right ?

Thank again !
}

Hi @hleclerc,

Yes, but I would suggest that it would be best that you will inspect element your site so that you will determine the exact class used.

to inspect, Right-click on the page and click Inspect Element

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.