Icon size showing different in cornerstone admin compared to live site

Hi
I have an icon size showing different in cornerstone admin compared to live site which is driving me crazy, I can’t seem to find it. There must be overriding css somewhere.

Admin

Live site

Live page
https://candorcare.uk/product/liko-likorall-200-ceiling-track-hoist/

Would there be any possibility of a little assistance in finding this please?

Hello @Daines,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of a broken HTML error I would suggest you please clone your page and then on the cloned page, you need to delete the section one by one to determine the root cause. If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi, I’ve aded login credentials via secure note.

I tried cloning the page and found the problem to be the related products element. However when I deleted the cloned page and removed the related products section of the original page the problem persisted but with a different result i.e. the icon sizes changed from how they were before. I’m really perplexed.

Hello @Daines,

I checked your given page URL it seems that the icon is rendering fine at the moment, I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and recheck it. If the issue persists please let us know the browser and its version. I have tested it in Google Chrome version 120.0.6099.129.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.