Icon sidebar

I’ve designed a website using ICOn because of this note in the demo that says ICON has a “fancy fixed sidebar plus an optional second one when side navigation is active.” So I designed it based on that. Yet every time I try to set a sidebar it tells me it’s not available. Please help. I’ve tried everything I could think of. I need a sidebar on the blog posts page. How do I access these fancy features?

Here’s the screenshot that I found still on the Themeco site as of today:

Hi,

To add sidebar, you can select Content Left Sidebar Rigth under Theme Options > Layout and Design > Contant Layout

or you can add the code below in your child theme’s functions.php file.

function add_sidebar_post($layout) {  
   if(is_singular('post')) {      
       $layout = "content-sidebar";
   }
  return $layout;
}

add_filter('x_option_x_layout_content', 'add_sidebar_post',9999);

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.