Icon no longer works

Wordpress Version 4.8.1
X Pro 1.1.1

Hello,

Problem:

So, the Badge icon I have been using for quite some time, no longer works. I’ve tried using it on different pages, and every time, it just appears as …“blah”. Just a mix of two colors.

Thank you for your help, if you can provide it.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

http://fantasy-books.live

specific url where you can find icon, http://fantasy-books.live/contact-us

Hey there,

This CSS hides the icon

.badge:empty {
    display: none;
}

Its coming from https://fantasy-books.live/wp-content/plugins/Index/css/datatables.min.css. Please deactivate that plugin then test again.

Thanks.

I see. Thank You.

You’re welcome.