Hey,
I’m trying to achieve this design:

I can’t figure out how to place the icons next to the text. Any advice?
THANKS!
Hey,
I’m trying to achieve this design:

I can’t figure out how to place the icons next to the text. Any advice?
THANKS!
Hi there,
Are you using Cornerstone to build your page?
If so, you might want to check out the Classic Feature Box element as it could achieve this look where you can set the icon/image on the left of the text. All you have to take note of is to set the element’s Horizontal Alignment option to left.
Hope this helps.
Hi there,
Thanks for writing around! You should use Feature Box element to achieve the similar layout, for a demo please see https://theme.co/cornerstone/elements/#x-section-8
Cheers!
Awesome, Thanks!!
You’re welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.